1) You are strongly advised to read the Terms / Conditions and related information for the phone card(s) which you wish to purchase.
Whilst on the on-line store these will normally appear when you select the card you which to put in your cart. Please familiarize
yourself with the happydial supplier’s terms and conditions before proceeding to buy.
2) Calling rates are subject to change at any time and Happydial holds the complete right to change the calling rate per minute at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right to refuse any orders placed by either our website, telephone or by mail order. Your receipt of an electronic or
other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time
after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
3) By using this website you confirm your agreement to our Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed, and interpreted, in accordance with Australian Law and Australian Courts shall have jurisdiction to
resolve any disputes between us.
4) We accept payments by Paypal login. If you do not have a paypal account please create a free paypal account via www.paypal.com .
If you do not wish to create one you can pay by credit card via paypal website in Australian dollars only. Orders are processed
upon receipt of cleared payment. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received.
5) We reserve the right to reject orders should we at our sole discretion suspect that orders are not bona fide or are fraudulent.
Security, confidentiality and personal details
6) In any communications with ourselves you undertake that all the details you provide to us are correct, that the Credit card you are using is your own
and there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any purchases that you make.
7) You agree to provide us with the necessary identification which may be required to confirm your order. We reserve the right to not accept your order
if you refuse to provide us with the necessary identification.
8) We maintain a vigorous consumer protection policy to fight fraudulent credit card users. Our transactions are encrypted using Secure Server Link (SSL),
the industry standard in e-commerce protection. All attempts at fraud will be reported to the appropriate authority / enforcement agency and we make
available our own private investigation service to aid the authorities/ solicitors / state police or attorney generals in their pursuit of credit card thieves.
It is normal practice that our staffs are called upon to manually inspect and verify all first-time orders or orders that meet typical fraud profiles.
9) We reserve the right to pass over information to the police and/or an official body information that may help reduce the use of fraudulent or unauthorized
10) You agree to keep all emails (faxes or telephone conversations) containing phone card details (including PIN numbers) confidential. We shall not be liable
for losses incurred by you as a result of you disclosing such confidential information to any third parties.
11) Telephone calls with our customer service department may be recorded for training purposes.
Reliability of phone cards / calling cards
12) We are resellers to end user customers. For this reason, if you have any problem with a phone card/ calling card, you must contact the Customer Service
Department of each card. This should be done immediately when the fault is discovered. Generally, unless otherwise stated, cards are non-refundable and
expire a few months from the date of first use or on the expiration date printed on the card or email, whichever occurs first. No refund or replacement
is provided for lost, stolen or expired cards or unauthorized usage.
13) In the very unlikely event that the happydial services you have purchased are suspended or terminated for whatever reason (including the insolvency of the
phone card provider) we are not responsible for any unused credit on your PIN. Any request for refunds and replacement PINs/ cards should be directed at
the phone card provider concerned. As a reseller we have no way of verifying the unused credit on your phone card because we are not given access to this
information. As a reseller we also have no control over the network that is used by our phone card providers however we endeavor to only resell cards from
long standing and reputable companies.
14) Our liability if any will not exceed the purchase price of any defective products. We make no warranty of products supplied with respect to incidental,
consequential, or other damages.
Connection and verification fees
15) From time to time phone card providers change their connection and verification fees or surcharge. It is the responsibility of the caller to establish
there is a cost and if so what this might be. For example, if using from a hotel then the hotel may place a charge on what might ordinarily be a toll-free
16) Email Orders: An order is deemed completed when we send you the email containing the phone card information including its PIN.
This will normally be emailed to the email address given. The purchaser should ensure that they give a valid email address and that this email address
is able to accept email from us.
Occurrences whereby an order is not received may include:-
a) An email address such as gmail or yahoo or hotmail that is full b) An email account that has 'blocked' email from us c) An email address that is inactive
In such circumstance we can resend the purchasers order to another email address upon request, however no refunds are given for these.
17) We are not responsible for the non-receipt of your card or email containing the phone card's PIN due to the provision of incorrect postal or email address
18) Cards/Pins are not returnable or exchangeable.
Calling rates and accuracy of information on our website(s)
19) We attempt to ensure that the information available on our website at any one time is accurate. However some of this information may be out of date.
As an example the calling rates for using phone cards may be varied by the relevant Card Providers at their discretion and at anytime. We therefore,
cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information we provide, however, we shall monitor information on an ongoing basis and update it on the website
accordingly. We do not represent or warrant that the Services provided suppliers will be uninterrupted or error-free and that defects will be corrected.
Whilst we do spend time exercising due-diligence in selecting our service providers, we are not responsible for any loses/damages cause by errors of service
20) Most service providers of phone cards reserve the right to change their rates, applicable fees and billing increments without prior notice.
We will look to update our rate tables and terms and conditions, within a few days of being given official notification about these changes.
We suggest that if you want the exact latest rates, fees and billing increments, then you should check these with the customer services number
that is specific for the card(s) in question, before placing your order.
21) We do not accept liability for any errors or/and omissions, and reserve the right to change specifications, information and descriptions of listed products.
22) In some countries certain phone numbers may carry additional charges. For example mobile phone numbers, national rate number, premium numbers and
miscellaneous other numbers. If in doubt please call the customer service department of the card in question.
23) In the interest of security we do not store your debit/credit card information electronically. We only store the required paper audit trail / information
that is required for our merchant account and those required for statutory reporting.
24) These terms and the performance of all obligations hereunder shall be governed and construed in accordance with Australian law and the parties hereto
submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian courts
25) All images, sounds and ideas are copyright of happydial Sales. Use only with written consent
26) No additional warranties are given or implied, except by written agreement of happydial’s management. Happydial makes no warranty of its products
with respect to incidental, consequential, or other damages
27) All rechargeable cards on this website cannot be recharged after 12 months from first use.